Developing Workforce Talent
You want your people to succeed.
You can’t force fit a solution to your unique situation. We work with you to define success, and then design every training and development program to meet your specific needs.
But we’re not starting from scratch. Our extensive experience in curriculum planning, design, and delivery – for diverse audiences and for varied purposes (from shop floor to executive suite) – means that we are able to provide a tailored solution that cuts the time and expense of designing a new program.
What does "from shop floor to executive suite" mean? Impact's clients include front-line supervisors & line workers, and executives and senior management in production facilities, scientists in national laboratories, teams in military installations, to professionals in customer service, engineering, healthcare, IT, and manufacturing.
Here's a sample of topics we have delivered as stand-alone offerings or customized to fit our clients' learning and development curricula:
- Business Etiquette
- Coaching for Team Success
- Coaching Styles, Conversations & Practice
- Collaborative Partnering
- Creative Problem Solving
- Deliberate Practice
- Developing Mastery with The Prodigy Method®
- Feedback for Performance Improvement
- In-the-Circle Communication
- Mastering Difficult Conversations
- Maximizing Employee Engagement
- Meeting the Challenges of Front Line Leadership
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) Overview, Assessment and Feedback
- Partnering for Success: Building Effective Mentoring Relationships
- The Emotionally Intelligent Manager®
- The Team Performance Pyramid
- The 3 Rs of Trust
- Tools for Team Success
- Understanding and Managing Conflict
Most of our content specialties are included in our Full Services List. If you have a need that isn’t directly included there, be sure to ask us about it. Our work is based on sound industrial & organizational psychological theory and practical applications.
Impact Associates helps your people be the best they can be.
Call or email to discuss developing your workforce talent.
Check out other leadership development areas:
- DEVELOPING LEADERS - Lead yourself, others, and your organization
- THE EMOTIONALLY INTELLIGENT MANAGER® - Use Emotional Intelligence to become a better leader
- COMMUNICATION & TEAM SKILLS - Build successful, high-performing teams