What are your most urgent and significant issues at work? Are they related to leadership, equipping teams to be more effective, handling stressful conversations, or building better relationships with others? How about developing others, identifying high potential individuals and helping them be successful, retaining your talent, or increasing engagement?
You might have needs for individuals at your company, needs for teams or groups, and needs for the entire organization. If you select Impact Associates to help you, you’ll find our consulting services to be comprehensive in content and flexible in structure.
Most of our content specialties are included in our Full Services List. If you have a need that isn’t directly included there, be sure to ask us about it. We feature wide-ranging sets of expertise and experience in based on sound industrial & organizational psychological theory and practical applications.
We work within the structure that works best for your schedule, goals, and budget. Here are examples of ways we work with clients:
- Workshops – Offsite, multiple-day courses, including experiential learning and individual coaching as needed; linked with other development activities at your organization
- Partial-day, Full-day, or Multiple-day course offerings – Usually focused on one or a few selected topics (several are outlined in our Full Services List)
- Coaching Programs – Anchored with psychometric assessments, often including an initial feedback session to establish goals and 12 subsequent one-hour coaching sessions (see Coaching Leaders for more information), or customized time frames to fit your needs
- Employee Surveys – Needs assessment, design, administration, data analysis & interpretation, report preparation, presentation & recommendations, follow-up
- Program Development – Needs assessment, design, coaching, implementation, training, alignment with organizational goals
Our clients have found that some of our services (Program Development, for example) work well with a monthly retainer structure. We work closely with your executives and managers to provide the organizational development services you need on an on-going basis, within a structured retainer.
We’ll work with you each step of the way to find the right service and structure for you.
Call or email to discuss your organization's needs.
Check out Coaching & Support here: