Influence Style Indicator is a leadership assessment designed to measure an individual’s preferred styles as they influence others. The assessment tool addresses one’s dominant, preferred, secondary and underutilized influencing styles. The online assessment provides individuals with a personalized feedback report based on their unique preferences.
Learn more about the two primary orientations
1) Advocating: Individuals put forward ideas and offer logical and rational reasons to convince others of their point of view.
2) Uniting: Individuals advocate for their position by encouraging others with a sense of a shared mission and exciting possibilities.
- Learn about five unique influencing styles: Rationalizing, Asserting, Negotiating, Inspiring, Bridging
- Understand when their personal style is best used and what the potential pitfalls may be
- Improve the ability to connect with others using a variety of influencing styles
- Be able to identify others’ preferred style
Included in your certification is a facilitator guide, PowerPoint slides, and other resources that allow you to run a workshop or training program using the assessment.
Additional Resources with Certification:
- Up to 90 minute individual coaching from an Impact Trainer
- Access to Exclusive Normative Reporting
- Downloadable Facilitator Guide
- Downloadable PowerPoint slides
- Online Training Modules
- Access to Online Assessment Center
Fill out the form below to get started today!