The comprehensive 360 assessment provides insight into an individual’s leadership strengths and challenges from the perspective of peers, bosses, direct reports and others. Based on research that identifies competencies critical for effective leadership, performance is measured using 40 items grouped into 10 competency categories. The results of the leader’s self assessment are then compared to the aggregated results of the raters, completing the leadership style assessment in order to clearly highlight strengths and developmental needs.
- Enables leaders to learn how those who are important to their success see their performance
- Compares self-perceptions to the perceptions of others
- Identifies leaders’ strengths and developmental needs
- Provides a starting point for further developmental planning
Included in your certification is a facilitator guide, PowerPoint slides, and other resources that allow you to run a workshop or training program using the assessment.
Additional Resources with your Certification
- Up to 2 hours of individual coaching from an Impact Trainer
- Access to Exclusive Normative Reporting
- Downloadable Facilitator Guide
- Downloadable PowerPoint slides
- Online Training Modules
- Access to Online Assessment Center