During these challenging times we are offering a 25% discount for the
DSP certification - that's a $200.00 savings! Good through May 31, 2020.
Call Dr. Cynthia Hackney at 865.607.4529 or
email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your certification.
The Decision Style Profile® is a decision making assessment that empowers leaders to make better decisions by enlightening them on how to choose the most effective and appropriate decision-making styles for given situations. Each participant is asked to make several real-world business decisions. A personalized report compares the participant’s chosen decision-making styles to the most appropriate styles, backed by extensive research and a current database of over 20,000 executives and managers. The Decision Style Profile evaluates the appropriateness with which participants include others in the decision-making process as well as the extent to which they consider the five following decision factors:
- 1) Clarity
- 2) Information
- 3) Commitment
- 4) Alignment
- 5) Time
- Improves and refines the decision-making skills of executives and managers
- Equips executives and managers with a research backed, uniform system of decision-making
- Strengthens awareness of effective outcomes based on the level of inclusion of others in the decision-making process
Included in your certification is a facilitator guide, PowerPoint slides, and other resources that allow you to run a workshop or training program using the assessment.
Additional Resources with certification:
- Up to 90 minutes of individual coaching from an Impact Trainer
- Access to Exclusive Normative Reporting
- Downloadable Facilitator Guide
- Downloadable PowerPoint slides
- Online Training Modules
- Access to Online Assessment Center
Cost - $800